I had a lovely surprise message last night from Janet, telling me my blog had been chosen for the Mystery Blogger Award! In order to qualify for the award, I need to follow the nine rules as follows:
Rule 1: Put the award logo/image on your blog ✓
Rule 2: List the rules ✓
Rule 3: Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog:
Thank you so much to Janet for nominating me! Please visit her lovely blog: Janet’s Smiles, her scrapbooks are beautiful!
Rule 4: Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well:
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma
Rule 5: Tell your readers 3 things about yourself:
- I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and my Hogwarts house is Ravenclaw
- My favourite subject in college was Archaeology
- I’m the only person in my family who is left handed
Rule 6: You have to nominate 10 – 20 people:
- Wasted Days And Wasted Nights
- The Coffee Bean Brain
- Doodles and Scribbles
- Trent’s World
- Nerd in the Brain
- Sparkle Jam Beauty
- My Open Sketchbook
- All Things Lush UK
- Part-Time Monster
- Life On Cars
Rule 7: Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog ✓
Rule 8: Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny* question (specify):
The questions I have to answer from my nominee are:
- Who is your favourite author? J. K. Rowling
- How long have you been blogging? Since 2005
- Have you ever been nominated for a major award? No
- If you could play a musical instrument what would it be? I used to play guitar
- Who is Carmen Sandiego and why should I care where in the world she is? Someone who will improve your geographical knowledge
- Extra credit question, did I make you smile today? Yes you did!
The questions I have for my nominees are:
- What’s your favourite song at the moment?
- What’s the last thing that made you laugh?
- How do you get to Button Moon?*
- Do you prefer ice cream or custard?
- What’s to the left of you right now?
Rule 9: Share a link to your best post(s):
My most popular posts so far have been my entries for the 2016 A to Z Challenge, my theme was Crafts: Styles & Supplies which you can read here.
I’m pretty sure that’s everything… Thank you again for the award, I hope my nominees enjoy this as much as I did!